- We released three new activities: Parabola Slalom, Match My Picture [blog post], and Translations with Coordinates.
- We upgraded our entire activity pool to offer more automatic feedback to teachers.
- We released our hot new free activity: Transformation Golf. (Behind the scenes.)
- We've made usability and performance updates to our iPad Test Mode app.
- Our new teacher dashboard is officially released!
- Go ahead and construct 'til your heart's content! You can now save constructions at desmos.com/geometry.
- We're working on updates to a new teacher dashboard at teacher.desmos.com. Give it a try - we'd love your feedback.
- Solving simple single variable equations has been deprecated.
- Dynamic labeling is here!
- Lists can be used to define locations of images.
- Text and math type can now co-exist in Activity Builder. Hooray!
- Using Teacher Pacing, teachers can now restrict students to multiple screens.
- You can now import a graph into an Activity Builder activity by copying and pasting the url into the first expression line of a graph component.
- Videos in Activity Builder - Play, pause, and more with the addition of videos in our classroom activities.
- We've added a Multiple Choice option for Activity Builder activities.
- iOS App Updates - including limits and parametric domain restriction updates.
- Teacher Pacing and Pause - Ring in the school year with our newest additions to the teacher dashboard. Find out what we love about these features.
- Classcode Screen - Simply open the dashboard and the student instructions will automatically be projected.
- Teacher Account Settings - We've added the ability to update your username, reset your password, and email subscription preferences. Head over to teacher.desmos.com and click on your username in the upper right hand corner.
- teacher.desmos.com - We given our teacher site received quite a facelift including the addition of bookmarks, bundles (!), and the brand new Desmos Labs.
- Calculator Colors - We've upgraded the current color palette in the graphing calculator to be bolder and even more beautiful.
- iOS updates - Download our latest and greatest version of the Desmos Graphing Calculator app from the App Store.
- Sketch - Have students record their informal thinking with our newest component. Check out one way to use it in one of our Desmos Teaching Faculty's newest activities, Sketchy Graphs.
- Hide Students - By popular demand! You can now hide unruly students from the teacher dashboard and find the account information associated with each student.
- Offline Test Mode (Chrome App) - We've launched our newest addition to the Desmos family. Desmos Test Mode is now available on desktop devices that support the Google Chrome Browser.
- Student Side Math Text - Student math responses can now be automatically formatted to beautiful math type.
- Integrals - The wait is over. Integrals are officially live.
- Tips for Teachers - Give the gift of context to your fellow teachers. It's now possible to view screen-by-screen advice from the original author of activities in Activity Builder. You can also add tips for other teachers to your own authored activities.
- Math Text - It's now possible to format math text in Activity Builder. Say goodbye to ^ and hello to actual exponents!
- Anonymize Student List - We've added the ability to anonymize your student list. Click the Anonymous Icon and your class list will show a list of famous mathematician names (only available in Activity Builder).
- Student Preview - You can now preview a student screen in the teacher dashboard. Try it out when discussing a question screen with students or exploring a graph together!
- New Activities - Fresh crop of activities have been added to the search pool: Who's Faster, Roll the Dice, Intro to Rational Functions, String Art 2.0, and Modeling Perimeter and Area.
- Copy Previous - You can now carry student graph work forward in Activity Builder. Use it to have students reflect on their work or make changes later in the lesson - the possibilities are endless! Learn more about the feature with our copy previous support page.
- Invisible Folders - Hide folders from students in Activity Builder graph screens. Check out an example of its implementation in our updated Match My Line activity or our teacher.desmos.com graph screen support page.
- Graph Exhibits - Graphs can be now be added to question and text screens in Activity Builder